Another Successful College Essay Writing Camp!
During the week of July 17th, I facilitated the Write on Fight on College Essay Camp for a great group of rising 12th grade students.
Throughout the week we learned:
- Why writers should brainstorm like Vin Diesel… Fast &Furious
- Why, as writers, should always create more content then we actually need
- How to destroy writer’s block
- Why writers should always consider the reader’s feelings
- How to write a scene of conflict
- How to be a self-aware writer
- How to captivate your reader with effective verbs
- How to properly and effectively break the rules of grammar
- How to become a ruthless editor of your own work
- How to effectively organize our writing
- How to write like a storyteller
The next camp is August 7-11. Limited spaces are available.
If you live in or around the central New Jersey area and would like help crafting an effective college essay as well as learning important writing and editing strategies before another school year begins…contact me at email@example.com, college essay writing camp, teacher, write, writing