5 Afflictions of Fatherhood No One Warns You About
1. Pooping becomes a public exhibition.
2. You will unknowingly go to work– attend important meetings, give presentations, entertain potential clients with your child’s boogers encrusting the shoulders of your wrinkle- free Van Heusens.
3. Watching an entire football game without interruption is no longer your right as a red blooded, tax-paying American.
4. The opening melody and lyrics to your child’s favorite cartoon will haunt your brain… FOREVER.
5. According to your child, whatever important thing you are doing –merging on to speeding highway traffic, curing cancer, negotiating with terrorists –pales in comparison to their absolute, immediate need for a juice box.
If you enjoyed this post I encourage you to comment below or share this post via email , Twitter, Facebook and help spread the good word of WoFo.Thanks.